Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98

Thread: Jane Fonda

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    my papaw is a vietnam vet. and he is great he is one of the lucky ones hwo is ok
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    Something to be thankful for.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    Important= understatement of the century.
    Lots of things are "important" to me
    They aren't permantely marked on my body (except the MOST important things to me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I wish Jane Fonda would just fall over dead.

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jane Fonda

    Ole Jane looked good on the seat of that anti-aircraft gun, didn't she? One of the sets of "remains" that was sent home not too many years ago consisted of about 60 bone fragments. The largest was 2 inches, some were even questioned as being human, the guy's family just said they didn't think it was him , so against advice from the military (at least according to the story) they had the remains unsealed (before they knew how little was really there). In a case like mentioned on the forum earlier I can see how you might find someone. After looking around some , I found for several years, the more the US "contributed" to the rebuilding of Vietnam, the more remains came home. But it seemed once it was checked some of the locations were known all along, it just wasn't convenient to get to them or return them. I kinda liked the ( I think it was) "Operation Linebacker II". Even after making it plain the US wished to withdraw from the war the North stalled about things , some as simple as who would be present at the negotations. In fustration the US finally did what ,in my opinion should be done any time US troops are commited . We began to bomb things at an increasing pace, in 11 days the North was seeing things thru different eyes. Wonder how things would have been if we had started with the 11 days of "Linebacker II" instead of ending? Anyway, I didn't fight it , I was about 2 years too young, so all I can really do is try to remember the fallen and educate the ones that are growing up. My hat is always off , gents- here is to 60,000 that didn't come home, and many more that did and bear the scars. I love ya guys. Thanks.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I think you'd like to piss on her for different reasons, Union Man.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I must say I am a little surprised that so many people here share my feelings about Hanoi Jane. And that is a very nice surprise. I honestly thought that some, especially the younger generation who were not around then would not understand how I feel about her. It would not have mattered or made any difference in my post. I will never forgive this woman for what she did. My disgust for her will live forever. I would hope that no American would ever support her by seeing her movies or reading her books. What she did was an act of treason and she should have been punished. I would LOVE to have a chance to spit in her face.That is exactly what she did to her country.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    Yeah Mikmo! A golden shower! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    She should be tarred and feathered in front of the Vietnam Memorial.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    gah!
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •